Monday, March 10, 2014

The fourth.

We celebrated our fourth anniversary last week.  The years just keep ticking by!  Four years comes and goes so fast.  Four years ago, we were 20 years old, naïve about what our married life would be.  We were in love and that's all that mattered!  Four years has brought a lot of trials and a lot of really great times as well.  We have been on lots of vacations, bought a dog, had a baby, bought a house, started a business and we've managed to stay in love throughout all of our ups and downs.  I love being married to my husband - but I have to say, marriage is really hard!  I think that's something that all couples that are engaged need to know.  Marriage is the hardest thing you will ever do, but it is also very rewarding.  There is nothing better than having someone by your side, through everything. 

My husband is such a great guy.  He is an amazing example to me in lots of different areas of life.  I love his sense of humor and his determination.  I'm so thankful for the little girl he has given me!  He is the cutest daddy to her.  I'm so happy that we've made it for four years!

This year, we decided to keep it low key, so we just celebrated by going to dinner at Johnny Carino's.  It was marvelous, but of course, I forgot pictures.  This is the only picture I have of our anniversary, but it'll do.

Happy Four Years To US!



No comments:

Post a Comment