Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What She Says

Olivia will be 2 in less than a month and she is chattering like crazy!  I wanted to remember the funny things that come out of that little mouth :)

Olivia Says:
"Wuv you mama/dada"
"Ahhh!  Pretty mama"
"I miss you Boston!"
(We lost Boston for a night and when he came back, I said this a lot.  I think
that's why she now says it every time we come home)
"Hahaha... weally funny"
(She laughs to herself and then says this.  Super cute)
"Ooh coolio" 
(courtesy of Franklin and Friends)
"Ew Bosty poop"
"My see em?"
(This is when she wants to see something up close)
"Hey!"
"My eat sumpin?"
(This one is usually said as soon as she wakes up in the morning and 
a lot of times, in the middle of the night)
"Mommy der"
(This means, mommy there.  This is what she babbles when
people try to talk to her and she doesn't know them so 
she is shy)


All of these are much cuter and funnier when you hear them - I'm sure you don't really get the full effect just by reading, but I don't want to forget this cute time in her life.  Also, she can count to 5 and is getting very close to being able to count all the way to 10.  I hope I can get that on video :)  She knows most of her colors too.  She is a smarty!  I can still remember when she was in my belly and when she was so tiny at the hospital.  Now she's this crazy, smart, energetic girl.  Time goes so fast.  

This is her on St. Patrick's Day this year




No comments:

Post a Comment