Friday, January 3, 2014

My Resolutions

It's the beginning of a new year and I can't help but think about a new start!  I want to list my resolutions here so that I will remember them.  I hope to make 2014 the best year yet!  Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Read the Book of Mormon every day - Finish by the end of the year
2. Eat right and keep up my exercising - Down to 130 and really fit
3. Lighten up - Don't take things too seriously, enjoy life
4. Go to the temple once a month - With Dave of course
5. Blog more - I want to make this like a journal so that I can look back on my life
6. Put my husband first - This won't happen overnight, but I want to focus on making him happy more


Those are what I've thought of so far.  All of these things will make this year fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment