Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Three Year Birthday

Miss Olivia is 3 years old.  What??  I feel like I just had a little baby, now I have an strong willed, sweet, crazy little girl.  We have grown so much while watching her grow up, it's nuts.  Olivia is such a blessing to our family.  We have been trying to give her a sibling for 1.5 years now, and it isn't working out, but we are so grateful that we have one amazing child.  Livvy has grown into a smart, smart, smart girl.  She loves playing outside in her 'garden'.  She waters this little patch of mulch we have in the backyard and calls it her garden.  She loves chalk and bubbles and riding her bike.  She LOVES going to the park.  Her favorite foods are spaghetti, pizza, broccoli, apples/bananas, fruit snacks, granola bars, applesauce, and anything that is sweet.  That's a lovely problem for us, because at her first dentist appointment, I was told she has 9 cavities.  BOO!

She loves pirates and Doc McStuffins.  Her birthday party was Jake and the Neverland Pirates themed and most of her gifts involved Doc.  She says the funniest things every day.  Dave and I are always laughing at her.  She loves going to work with Daddy, which means riding in his truck and waiting for him while he does a lawn.  She got two tool sets for her birthday - she loves being just like daddy.  She likes to exercise with me.  It's so cute watching her do push ups and jumping jacks.  She is a really good helper around the house.  She really likes to fold laundry and help unload the dishwasher, which is great for me.  She still isn't a kid that can really sit still for very long.  I have yet to see her watch a movie all the way through.  I've taken her to three movies in the theater and she doesn't stay in her seat, ever.  She is a wild little girl, hardly every sitting still.  She is very shy, though.  It takes her a minute to warm up to people.  She has a big heart and can be pretty sensitive.  If her dad or I try to discipline her, she always gets her heart broken.

Her hair is brown, but it has a little bit of a red tint to it.  When she plays in the sun, it lightens up and almost looks like a strawberry-brown color.  She is my best little friend.  I love having her around.  She has to give Dave and I hugs and kisses every time we leave to go somewhere without her and she gets very upset if you forget.  She's a sweetie and our lives are so much better with her in them.

Here are some pictures of her party, we had a lot of fun!  Happy Birthday Olivia!














No comments:

Post a Comment