Monday, May 22, 2017

Birthday Number 5

Olivia turned 5!!  And probably because I was pregnant, it's taken me a month to get this blog post updated :)  We spent her birthday at a Baby Animal Farm with her cousins.  It was such a fun day.  Livvy is my little best friend.  She has grown into a mature, active, sweet, sassy little girl.  She loves to ride her scooter and bike, play with her cousins, swim, run and play Soccer (she's taught herself to play).  She also LOVES makeup and Barbies and princesses and all things girly.  I have to tell her almost every day whether it's warm enough for her to wear a skirt or not.  She says the funniest things and she is so grown up.  She recently became a big sister and she is the best helper ever.  Seriously, every baby should come with a 5 year old helper!  She has been talking about having a brother or sister for a long time, so it's so sweet to see them together now.  She also graduated from Preschool, so she will start Kindergarten in August.  She is already so excited for that.  I can't believe my first little baby is already this old.  Time flies so fast but I really appreciate every second that I get to see her grow up.  

Here are some pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment