Friday, November 15, 2013

Cloud NINE

I love my life, I love my family, I love everything happening for us right now!  I love that I can be happy, even if things aren't perfect in my life.  It's possible!  We can be happy no matter what.  I struggle, but this is one of the good days.  I try to tell myself every day to be happy and smile no matter what.  SOMETIMES I succeed.  This is my list of things I'm grateful for and that keep me happy:

1. My loving husband who is dorky and can always make me laugh and forget my problems.
2. My sweet daughter who I could watch all day long because she is so happy and smart.
3. My family and Dave's family because they are supportive and fun to hang out with any time we're bored.
4. My warm, cozy home that is not the fanciest, but it's ours and I love it.
5. Exercise and the fact that I'm able to do it.  It is my daily therapy session.
6. The LDS Gospel because without it, there's no reason to be happy at all.
7. My dog Boston because even though he's messy, he is so good with Olivia and he loves me.
8. Food!  Because even though it is what makes me fat, it is sooooo good.
9. Holidays because they bring family together and everyone in the world is happy together for the day.
10. LDS Temples because I need to get away from this crazy world once in a while :) 


1 comment:

  1. Yay love this!!! I'm with you on the try to smile everyday......can be hard at times. Your fam is too cute and I'm so happy to see you happy �� we need to get together soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete