Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Runnin'

So I was looking back and I think the only thing I've posted about since Olivia was born is... Olivia :)  So today I'm posting about what else is happening in my life!  I love summer soooo much.  I love camping and BBQing and swimming and everything, but mostly, I love summer evening RUNNING!  It is sooo calming and relaxing.  I tried to take a picture on my last run, but I couldn't get a good pic of the pretty sky.  I love when I get in a good place with working out and it doesn't feel like torture.  Summer makes it easier to do :) 

 
Also, my little sister is getting married in less than two weeks!!  I can't believe it's happening.  It's crazy!  I'm so happy for her and her fiance, but they are moving to St. George, so I'm also sad.  It will be weird to not have them around!  Dave and I have hung out with them since high school.  But it's okay, because it will give us an excuse to play in St. George A LOT. 
 
 

 
Anyway, that's a short update of my life.  Running and a wedding.  I'm so exciting!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment