Thursday, January 24, 2013

9 months of SMILES

Our little princess is NINE MONTHS OLD!!!  I remember looking at 9 month old babies when I had her thinking she would never get that big :)  She is still the cutest thing in the world and we can't get enough of her .  She started crawling in December and now she is into everything, everyday, all of the time.  She is also trying to stand and walk, so she stands up to everything and then falls.  It's a fun time!  She is eating as much real food as she can get.  It doesn't matter if she's just finished a bottle, she has to eat when we eat and it has to be what we are eating.  She's a smart chick!  She shares my love of food :)  She is getting big - she's weighing in at about 20 pounds.  I will know for sure how much she weighs after her Doctor's appointment next week.  She is so playful now, we love it.  She will laugh back when you laugh at her and sometimes, she will see that Dave and I are laughing, so she'll join in.  She is getting pretty clingy to Dave and I which I love and hate at the same time.  During the days, she follows me around from room to room when I'm putting laundry away and when Dave's home, she wants him to hold her.  She laughs at everything Dave does.  She knows he's the playful one.

I work part time now!!  It's so fabulous.  I love being home with her more.  It is hard being a stay at home mom though...holy cow.  I feel like I have so much to do everyday and I never get done what I want.  It's still so much fun though.  Here are some pictures of Livvy, I feel like I suck at taking pictures.  At first, I thought I should chill out on pictures and now I don't take enough.  GREAT!

Hanging out with Mom

Bundled Up!

Helping redo our cabinets :)

Playing with Daddy

New Years Day 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment